Many Factors Can Help You, But Don’t Let The News Determine The Fate Of Your Business.
The economy is always changing. So as the leader of your small business, how do you know if now is the right time to be investing more in your business?
1. Is there a market for your product or service in the new economy? Is someone spending money for what your business does?
2. Can you produce a high quality product or service?
3. Are you committed to doing whatever you must to make your business a success?
If the answer to these questions is yes, yes and yes. Than the answer is yes, now is the time to do what needs to be done. While businesses around you worry about the economy, stall, stumble, close, or die a slow death. Now is the time to do everything you must to create the business you want.
1. Your competition is cutting back and leaving space for you
2. Even with the recent changes in the economy, we live and do business in the richest country in the world. Business is still being done
3. To earn that business you must be the best business owner producing the best product or service.
4. If not now, when? If your business is not growing and improving where will it be next year.
5. It will not happen by itself. Every business needs a proactive leader
What is the #1 thing that if accomplished in the next 90 days would have the greatest impact on your business? If it is the right thing to do, it is the right thing to do regardless of what is going on around you. Be creative and find a way to do what needs to be done. Don’t let the TV news decide the fate of your business. Make your decisions based on what is best for your business and for your quality of life.by